Why I like BDSM

Hello everyone,

   So I know that the last post I made, I kind of rushed into things. I never explained who I am or why I truly made this blog, so I thought I would answer some of that now. To begin with, for the time being, I would prefer to keep a lot of my information private, this would include my name of course. If you want to refer to me in the comments, you can use the name "Rose", that way I will know it's for me. There are two reasons I made this blog, freedom, and preservation.

   Freedom, refers to mental freedom. I want to push myself to let my dreams, my fantasies and life be known. It's a way for me to become more comfortable with who I am, and even gain more confidence, hopefully over time, that may show in my posts. Preservation, refers to a time capsule of sorts. I want to keep my experiences and fantasies here, for me to look back on and for others to see. It will be a reminder of who I was, am, and will be.

  Hopefully that explained a little more of the purpose this blog has. Today I'll be posting two blogs, this one is going to be about BDSM, why I like it, and some of my favorite things to do. The reason I like BDSM so much, is the idea of being vulnerable to someone you trust. You're body is there, fully exposed to your lover, and they can do anything they want to you while you are unable to move or resist. It makes sex, so much more. Someone you've been with and loved for so long, will make you start to blush again, they'll make you feel shy, and nervous. Thoughts will run through your mind, "What will they do next? Will it tickle? Will it hurt? Will it feel good?" They can choose to blindfold you, or let you see what they're doing with a cute and sadistic smile.

   There are a lot of things I love about BDSM, things I love doing and receiving. I am a "Switch", which means I can be either a "Dominant" or a "Submissive", but I prefer to be submissive. When I'm dominant, I like to tease my pet. I'll tie her arms behind her, and spread her legs. I start by licking her, taking her breath away, (Whatever she has left having a ball gag in her mouth.) and making her leaky. After I make her wet, I can do many things, I can put something in her, flog her, put clamps on her, there are so many possibilities. It's always good to change what you do, so that your pet won't get used to it. Some of the things I do to her the most are, using "Y Clamps" on her, they attach to both of her nipples and her clitoris. If I'm feeling especially evil and naughty, I'll use one that tightens as she struggles and put a vibrator in her. Another thing I like to do, is fill both of her openings with large dildos, and lock her in a chastity belt while we're at home. There is a variation on this as well, where I can use my phone to make one, or both vibrate at my command.

   Some things I like done to me... I will confess that while I am very submissive, I have only been bound by someone other than myself once. That person was my pet. When I'm bound, I like to be forced to have orgasm after orgasm, with no sense of hope. My legs will be too weak to stand on by the time it's over, my eyes filled with lust. Another thing I love to use, are butt plug tails! I use them on myself and especially on my pet. I make her walk around our house with one sticking out from under her skirt and the special panties I made for her. If I had to choose my favorite thing, currently, I love crotchropes. Crotchropes, are tightly pulled ropes that go between your labia and rub against your clitoris. It causes both pain and pleasure. Some also have knots in them to cause more pleasure or pain depending on where they're placed.


(This is an example of a rope Y-Clamp, I can't find one in use)
(A chastity belt with both openings filled)



(A tight crotchrope, nestled snugly between two beautiful lips)



I hope you enjoyed this post, a better understanding of why I started this blog, and what I like to do and receive when I'm kinky.

   Bound Rose

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DC Short Stories - Chapter 2: Plant Food

A Longer ERP

Fetish: Upskirts