Fetish: Upskirts

   Hello again,

   So I guess I'm back, for now at least. I guess I'll start with something tame, upskirts. Upskirts have to be my absolute biggest fetish. Skirts and dresses are already beautiful, but upskirts are a combination of  panties, which is another fetish I have, sometimes pantyhose, again, another fetish, and finally beautiful clothes.

   If I had to explain it, I guess I would say it's the mystery. What is she wearing underneath? It's almost like a tease, without purposely being one. I always wear skirts and dresses, only substituting them for yoga pants when it's too cold or if I'm not in the mood. "So Rose." you may ask, "Do you like it when people try to look up your skirt?" It's complicated. I do like the idea of it, this is one of those things where I simply lack the courage to... Be free? I'm too afraid that someone that sees up my skirt or dress will be someone I know or someone I will eventually see again, however... I am curious about exhibitionism and may want to experiment with it. Of course, if/when I ever do, I will make a blog post about it.

   The next question I know you're going to ask is, "Rose, do you ever peek up other girls skirts?" To which I will reply... Yes... When it's natural. What am I referring to when I say natural? I mean that when I look up someones skirt or dress, it's when she switches the leg she has crossed, or if she bends down to pick up something. These are natural upskirts, I don't purposely go out actively seeking it, and this is the way I feel most... Fulfilled. Okay, so one last question that a few of you may ask me is, "What do you want to see when you do see up a skirt?" This question is difficult to answer. A lot of the things I want to see, are things I wear. I wear skirts, dresses and yoga pants. I'm attracted to skirts, dresses and yoga pants. I'm attracted to pantyhose, and I wear pantyhose, this trend continues with very little deviation on most things. So, going back to the question... Lace, satin or silk as a thong or g-string and bonus points if it has frilly things or bows on it because oh my god so cute! ^.^


   The picture above was sent to me by someone I knew. I think it's the most beautiful upskirt picture ever. She's beautiful and innocent, looking away from the camera and staring off into the world. She's wearing a pretty dress and you can see her opening from her posture. It almost seems like she's unaware that she's having a picture taken, and unaware that she's exposed to us.

  Below I'll show a few more pictures I like. I hope this will be okay for my first post after so long, I still need to get used to all of this again.

   With love,
     Rose

 (An example of a g-string.)
(Cute, frilly panties. =^.^=)


Comments

  1. I remember when you first shared the picture of the one in the yellow dress. I agree that upskirts are sexy and natural ones even more so. One day I would like to see some with you or your upskirt. Love you and your posts. Keep them coming Beautiful Bound Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading about you and your kinks, keep up the on being sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy: Cum Filled Panties

DC Short Stories - Chapter 2: Plant Food